Welcome to DGH Services
DGH Services was established in 1997 and has maintained a rapid but controlled expansion since. It is now recognised as a leading and caring organisation servicing clients in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Oxon and Bristol/Avon.
Our Services include:
- Supply of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants GP's surgeries, Care Homes
- Supply of Housekeepers and Ancillary Staff
- Training/Development for NHS and Independent Healthcare Staff
- NVQ in Care Levels 2,3,4
- Undertaking training programmes for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Interim Management of Care / Nursing Homes
- Assisting small businesses to become more successful
DGH Services is owned and managed by Guy Montezuma, RGN and Manual
Handling Trainer with over 25 years experience in Nursing and
Management in the NHS and the Nursing Homes Sector as well as
setting up and developing successful businesses. Guy maintains
up to date clinical skills through practice and lecturing to under
and post graduate students.
OUR PHILOSOPHY and AIMS
To ensure that your association with us is a positive experience
To provide you with timely, up to date, innovative and proven services to match your needs, enhance your services and help you achieve your business objectives.
To foster a business environment where cooperation, collaboration, value for money for services provided and commercial privacy are valued. To recognise and respond to you, your staff and your patients/clients as individuals